Re: pkgsrc

From: Mike Grim <grimwm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 08:43:38 -0500

Liam J. Foy wrote:
On Wed(08)/Jun/05 - , Mike Grim wrote:

I plan to install DFly as soon as I get a new CD or DVD burner, and I was wondering about pkgsrc...

I can send you it on CD if you wish. I just ask for the shipping costs.

What type of work needs done to it, and is it currently being used in the experimental builds for DFly development?

I really appreciate the offer to send it to me on CD. However, I will be visiting my university this weekend, and I will get a chance to burn a CD there.

I do look forward to getting this installed and running!

--Mike