Re: Sugestion: DragonFlyBSD Hackathon?

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:07:07 +0200

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
Ya, but the idea would be that you would only have a couple of locations, each with a group of ppl, inter-connected electronically ...

I think that just dampens the feeling of hacking together, because videochatting is way less natural, you're limited by all sorts of constraints. Noise, bad image quality, choppy performance over transatlantic links (we can't afford a dedicated lamba :)), and the limited freedom of movement of the camera(s).

Cheers,
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx