Re: sshd acting oddly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

:I am running 1.3-preview #5.  But a cvsup didn't get anything new today using
:the Dragonfly-stable-supfile.  I might not have built world, though.  I'll do
:that now.
:
:Jonathon McKitrick

    It looks like it hasn't been slipped in preview to accomodate the bug
    fix, and because there are some other commits in there we can't slip
    the tag for just that fix.

    I think we are either going to have to downgrade the preview tag to a
    point before the problem was introduced (which was when the closefrom()
    system call was introduced), or we are going to have to synchronize it
    to fix the issue.

    Joerg, what do you think?  Is there a simple slip we can do or is it a
    lost cause ?

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>