Re: BIND 9.3 in base

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Hereby I want to poll whether people find it useful to have BIND 9.3
:(9.3.1) in base, as opposed to 9.2.4ish currently there. Major feature
:for me being the support for IPv6 transfers, which would help the
:resolver as well (do we actually use BIND's resolver? not sure). I spoke
:very shortly with Jeroen about this, but I'd like to hear other opinions
:as well.
:
:Cheers,
:		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
:		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
:p.s.
:Yes, I'm a bit of an IPv6 evangelist.

    Just from my experience with BIND, I would wait for 9.3.2 at the
    very least before I would even consider running it.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>