Re: Semi-OT: The Unix-Hater's Handbook

From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:47:46 +0200

On May 7, 2005, at 10:43 AM, Jasse Jansson wrote:

On May 7, 2005, at 1:45 AM, walt wrote:

This is not a new book, in fact it is now out of print -- which is
why the authors have the right to distribute it online for free:

http://research.microsoft.com/~daniel/uhh-download.html

I'm only on page 22 of 360 and I've already laughed out loud more
than once.  (This is not M$ propaganda, although I can see why they
might not object to distributing it.)  There is nothing funnier than
the truth -- and I can testify that at least the first 22 pages are
both true and funny.

Highly recommended reading, at least for people who fulfill these two requirements: 1) you need a resonable amount of humor 2) you should not be the type that defend is a religious fanatic way

It should read 'defend unix in a'...

My recommendation is to read it all.

J^2

Give a guy a break and you end up broken - Lina Inverse