suggestion.

From: Paul <mirnshi@xxxxxxx>
Date: 03 May 2005 15:55:35 GMT

1. Like FreeBSD, the ppp is still in DragonFly. But the version is too old.
Why not choose mpd? More fast and flexible, and based on netgraph.

2. I usually use distcc to build "big" something in several box. Such as
upgrading/compiling the whole FreeBSD/kernel. I compiled DragonFly in the
same way, It  really saves many time, although I must modifiy some files.
Hope the distcc can help everyone to save time.

                                            Paul