Re: SMP CPU Statistics

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 02:00:31 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
: Because that will only be one of the functions of cpustat(8).
cpustat as in systat, vmstat, etc.... cpustat is the best name for
this, especially if we start incorporating feature such as tracking cpu statistics with the cpu performance registers.

I see. I read past the 'be able to' and assumed the current functionality was to be about it for cpustat(8). Considering this, I agree with both of you :).

Cheers,
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx