Re: Bridging Broken in 1.2?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

    Well, so far I haven't been able to reproduce the broken bridge
    problem.  I have two interfaces, em0 and nv0, and I seem to be
    able to bridge them just fine with options BRIDGE compiled into
    the kernel.  All I had to do was:

    sysctl net.link.ether.bridge_cfg=em0,nv0
    sysctl net.link.ether.bridge=1

    And it worked.  I have em0 ifconfig'd up and nv0 is
    just left alone (no assigned address).  I can ping through the
    bridge from either side.

    Is there anyone else using bridging with a recent kernel?  Is it working?
    not working?