Re: DragonFly Artwork

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:51:28 +0200

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Hi all,

I've started a Wiki page for collecting DragonFly artwork/logo ideas that people have done in the past:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_Artwork

Please help extend it and put up any more stuff you know of (or have done yourself).

And, of course, if you see some of your work there and don't want it to be published in the Wiki under a BSD license, please tell me and I'll take it out.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx