Re: t-shirt candidate

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:21:33 +0200

Marcin Jessa wrote:
Hi.

I never did that myself but I'd just call the nearest company printing posters, stickers etc and ask for discount price for the t-shirts, which they propably print as well.
I suppose they would also know where to get reasonably cheap, good quality t-shirts.

<cut>

I talked to a sport instructor at my school today who has some experience in these matters (printing shirts for the various sport events), he gave me a tip that you have to provide your own shirts, that way you can at least control the quality of the shirt itself and the overall price is lower because there is no profit on the shirts, only on the printing process

He gave me also a tip on a good quality print shop with very reasonable prices.

I'll take more looks around, but I think I will have in a month or 2 shirts on stock, but that doesn't mean that I should be the only one selling DF wear, the more promo the better!

--
mph