Re: t-shirt candidate

From: "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:01:43 +0000

On Sat(26)/Mar/05 - , Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To promote DragonFly I thought I do some art work, I think this would be
> a good candidate to put on a shirt/polo. How do you feel about it?
> I'm still looking for a good printshop in the Netherlands for this,
> suggestions are welcome.
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~mhellwig/dfimg/

Nice work!

However, looking at the t-shirt design, I would much prefer this image to be on
the back:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mhellwig/dfimg/shirtBackLargeV2.png

Regarding the front of the shirt, I would prefer the text to be intergrated
with the classic DragonFly BSD logo (the logo on our homepage).

Just my opinion! By the way, I would purchase a shirt!
--
			- Liam J. Foy
			<liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>