Need example of professional non-GPL app source tree

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:23:44 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate my builds in a better, more intuitive way, and I'm
trying to find something better than 'all bin and libs in one directory'
with a big recursive makefile at the top.

I was checking out rocksclusters.org, but it's more distro oriented than app
oriented.  What I *don't* want is a typical GNU style tree.  It needs to
support building just binaries and will not be released as source code.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.