Re: Example of 'brilliant' apps?

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:47:54 +0800

Peter Hessler wrote:

A way for Outlook to use regular .ics over WebDav (just like iCal), for
calendar syncing.  If the users won't change, at least keep Exchange out of
the server room.

A way to ID the IP stack or SSL/TLS handshake of a WinBox before, accepting, right at, or at least 'early in' the connection cycle, just as an httpd can do with IE, and then do... . .. whatever is appropriate to the situation.

No Nukes please! ;-)

Bill