Re: Loader not found

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:34:37 +0800

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:05:21PM +0800, sam wrote:

The current version of bsd installer only suitable for a bsd live CD. I would like to make it directly install a bsd system.

In which sense can the current installer *not* be used to directly
install a BSD system? What feature do you need that is not offered
by it?

The current versoin of bsdinstaller can be only used in multi-user-mode.
Since I m going to rewrite the BSD installation process by adapting bsd installer in the initial stage (will get rid of the liveCD stuff), therefore change bsd installer so that it can be used in single-user-mode is the first thing need to be done in the to-do list.

Sam.

Joerg