Re: 10 Gig E

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:51:56 +0800

Raphael Marmier wrote:

Matt, what about creating an dragonfly.hardware list and associated newsgroup so hardware fanatics can flame each other without annoying/insulting/assaulting other users who beg to differ?

I hope you will be able to keep the extremely positive atmosphere of the lists, as it is a distinct strength of the project.

regards

Raphael

Seconded! and exponentially - (though a d.drivers' list would do...)

I had tried to de-fuse завзятый негодяй off-list,
but he is *definitely* trolling to post it back
here - that was no accident.

Bill