Re: Differences between constructive and destructive criticism

From: Boris Spirialitious <hardcodeharry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:15:12 -0800 (PST)

--- Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >He's rewriting the OS to give you 20% more
> performance.
> >I've told you how to get 300% more.
>
> Wrong.  He's rewriting the OS to make it more
> maintainable, extensible, and
> flexible.  Performance gains are a bonus.  Anyone
> can throw more hardware at
> a problem and claim the faster, easier solution.
>
> >Actually its you folks who are attacking me. I'm
>
> Wouldn't most people just leave, then?  This was the
> most friendly list I've
> visited until your posts began.
>
> >just reacting to incredible, almost unbelievable
> >stupidity.
>
> And this is not an attack?

Excuse me but I only here short time, but it does not
seem that anyone consider at all the possibleness that
he is right. I do not see any good technical reasons
against, only people attack everything he say. What he

say is the same as my experience. No one else have any

real good test. He is right about cost and pcix. Why
cannot you accept this? Why so important that he be
wrong to you?

That is all I have to say.

Boris