Re: Dragonfly and Hyperthreading....

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:45:43 +0000

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 09:18:48AM +0800, David Xu wrote:

If anyone can make my
nForce 3 ultra network adapter work in BSD world, I will appreciated
it, current I have to insert a very cheap realtek 8139 into PCI slot,
I wasted my money on NVIDIA, this is rather annoying.

Is it support by nv(4)? Does it work under Linux? If yes, find someone
to port the driver :)

Joerg

If I recall correctly, NV's network and sound drivers are provided binary only.

-Hiten