Re: pkgsrc2

From: Tsume <tsume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 08:30:34 -0500

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:52:22 +0000, Iantcho Vassilev <ianchov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I`m not sure where to ask here or the folks at netbsd.
Here is the problem - until yesterday i was with DragonFly 1.1 Stable
- i got it from gobsd 20 days ago. I have compiled xorg(client and
server 6.8.1nb1) without problems but then i couldn't`t compile any
graphic system(for xfce4 i got an error at gtk2, for kde i don`t
remember) so i take some time and updated the system to CURRENT and
also the PKGSRC.
And today i tried to build again xfce4 and but now it requires Xorg 6.8.2nb1.
I ran "bmake update" onto the xorg-server port but here is the
following error(first i tried with options(nv,vesa,vga),then with the
generic kernel)--->

ld: can`t find -IXxf86misc

<---

ps. the error in the gtk2 build was: ld can`t find -Ipthread

Could someone help? Anyone having the same problems?
Thanks

Hello ianchov,

We(the borg) seen your first post. I'm not sure what your peoblem is, and the first post is about 8 lines down in my view. Might you tell us a bit more about your system software and how you installed every program? Did you install any X software from 'ports' before pkgsrc?

TSUME