Re: Autorun for the CD

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:48:06 -0500 (EST)

> http://pornadmin.net/~tongson
> Is it ok for a autorun html?
> comments and suggestions are very much welcome

I like it.  The look is nice.  You can probably strip it down a lot more.
Since this is only an intermediate destination - people are going to
either want to explore the CD or reboot into the installer.

The links on the side could just be the main website, docs, and wiki,
really.    Instead of using the text from the website, something shorter,
plus an explanation that this is a live CD, along with that "How to get
Started" section would work.

Do you want me to type something up for this, instead of just suggestions?
 My evenings will be strangely quiet this week.