Re: Problem with atapicam burning CD and DVD.

From: Janet Sullivan <ciscogeek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:57:53 -0800

i have to admit that the packages included in the isos are *not* being built with the release. they are about one year old :) somebody got a solution for that?

Hmm. What is the complete list of packages included (and/or wanted) with the ISOs? I have a 2.4Mhz Celeron running DF that is basically doing nothing except secondary DNS and MX for a few domains. I could turn it into a package building machine I suppose... then you could rsync or ftp the packages over to your ISO builder.