Re: natd and open firewall problem

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:50:01 -0800 (PST)

    I agree... the pass-all should use a fixed, high numbered rule, like
    65000.   The rule should be added near the beginning of the script,
    like it was before, just as a safety precaution in case the script dies
    somewhere.  I think those are the only real problems.  I'm not rabid
    about placement, lets just get it fixed and committed :-)