Re: Dragonfly and Hyperthreading....

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:22:58 -0500

At 4:00 PM -0800 2/21/05, walt wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

This is certainly noticeable here at RPI...

Being a little slow, I just made the connection: are you responsible for the new DFly mirror at RPI? If so... Thanks! It's my mirror of choice now.

Heh. No, that's not me. It's one of the students here. I just lurk here, and think about picking up a few things for freebsd -- assuming I ever find the time. (I work in the computer center. It has been many years since I was a student...)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad@xxxxxxxxxxx