Re: another dragonfly drawing

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Feb 2005 04:41:32 GMT
>Well only missing the triple six reference, aah well maybe wasn't one of
>the most subtile ones ;-)
>
>Do you have the svg? I like to tinker somewhat on your modification.

Well, I used skencil (formerly called sketch), which doesn't output
svg... I have only the native .sk format and .ps.  You could use pdf2ps
followed by pstoedit to convert to some other format (but unfortunately
not to svg).  Are there any tools at all that convert between svg
and other vector formats?

Rahul