Re: Flash.

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:04:08 +0900

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 02:43:37PM +0100, Bartek Stalewski wrote:
> So, after changing rtld-exec and connected with this problems (as I
> described in my post about that), the 'old-way' style of having flash
> with native applications is broken.

Yes, now that linuxpluginwrapper comes with flashplayer plugin and
realplayer plugin, you can no longer use the LD_LIBRARY_PATH method.
I think you have three choices: A) remove the Helix RealPlayer from the
browser_plugins directory, B) stick with libmap patch, or C) wait for the
name space translation support is committed.

I re-wrote the patch at:
for -current (tested on my laptop PC)
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~y0netan1/libmap_dfly.diff.gz
for -stable  (tested on my desktop PC)
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~y0netan1/libmap_dfly-stable.diff.gz

Be careful not to install when the patching failed(I added an instruction
to avoid it, please have a look at it).