Re: em driver issues

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:13:52 -0800 (PST)

:
:This is the culprot. We have to check for mcl == NULL before the free
:as the bare minum. Matt, shouldn't we either block or return if the
:allocation for mcl fails?
:
:Joerg

    I am breaking out of the loop immediately.  The MCL allocation will
    fail and EM should drop the packet.

    A larger question is why that malloc() is failing.  It can only happen
    of the malloc pool for M_BUFCL hits its allocation limit.  That's
    usually pretty hard to do but I guess not in this instance I guess :-)

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>