Packages Update

From: John Duncan <agley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Jan 2005 14:52:41 +1000

Hi,
    Thanks to those running www.GoBSD.com I decided to update all the
    packages here using the pkg_delete -a method , like D.Rhodus
    suggested. It worked well but all the way there were complaints from
    /usr/X11R6/bin/mkhtmlindex which seems to be a perl script inside
    the XFree86 package.

    It has something to do with /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/html. This
    couldn't be a leftover from FreeBSD 4.10 which I upgraded from could
    it ? If not can I do without these documents as I don't wish to
    install perl just for this.

                                    All the best,
                                       John Duncan