lighttpd?

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:47:04 +0100

Scott Nasuta wrote:

I just recently wiped my Solaris 10 b72 (felt too beta to me) install
for DragonFly stable on our school server to handle some pretty
intensive work. It is just about ready for online and I will let the
list know how it is working out. The install and buildworld, etc so
far have been flawless on our old HP Netserver 1000r (Lighttpd would
not run though after making the port, had to resort to Apache)

How come? So far I have not find any problems with it on Dfly. But I need to stress test it first.

Tomaž