Re: RSA vs DSA

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:32:21 -0800

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 nega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

<excellent crypto lecture snipped>

Thanks for your post -- very helpful!  Even though I haven't
worked thru the math in detail (and I may never really understand
it) I'm very happy that the DragonFly project is attracting people
like you who do understand it.  It's a very good omen.

> ...about 10^150, and that's a whole lot of anything.

True -- my wife nags me at least that many time every day.