Re: Return code 1 from dfui*

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:17:29 +0800
Cc: freesbie@xxxxxxxx

Scott Ullrich wrote:

Sam,

I custom modified the Installer to work with FreeSBIE.

Please send all FreeSBIE installation matters to the FreeSBIE list as that is a completely seperate project.

I have sent the issues to FreeSBIE list.
Since the problem is within the dfui* tool, so I assumed the best place to ask this question is in DragonFly.
Which part of the Installer did you modify? I use the latest version of the bsdinstaller.

Thanks
Sam

Regards,

Scott

sam wrote:

Chris Pressey wrote:

Hi,

Please use the FreeSBIE mailing list to report FreeSBIE problems.

I don't see FreeSBIE has anything to do with the dfui* tools. They just written installation scripts
This is apparently the problem belongs to dfui*.

Sam.

http://www.freesbie.org/?section=ml-en

Thanks,
-Chris