Re: Status report for 2004

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:37:13 -0800 (PST)

:> Hi,
:>
:> Will there be a status report for 2004 like there is for 2003
:> (http://www.dragonflybsd.org/status/report-2003.cgi)?
:>
:> The main page is also a bit outdated? Time for 1.1-RELEASE? :)
:
:I wrote the last report for 2003; I want to write the report for 2004 but
:I don't know when I will be able to; it involves a lot of reading back
:through CVS, my log web page, and the mailing list archives.  My life is
:also a lot more hectic than it was then when I wrote that report...
:

    You know, this sounds like its right up the WIKI alley.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>