Re: another logo idea

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:51:32 -0500 (EST)

>     Also to Justin:  Could you track down and get a copyright release for
>     our official site logo?  We need to get that one squared away too.

I will try - previous attempts to raise Joe Angerson, the creator, have
not met with any success.

If he's unreachable, do you have any objections to the procurement of new
logo candidates?  I'd try to employ a graphic designer for it, or we could
go whole-hog and have a "contest" like NetBSD did
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2004/01/14/0001.html) -
since it's my idea to do this, I'd handle it.