Re: why is sendmail the adopted mta?

From: Weaver <weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:32:29 +0800

Jeremy Messenger wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:15:22 +0000, Miguel Filipe wrote:

> Hi there,

 <snip>

> In conclusion, I thought about this because I think that
> replacing sendmail with postfix is a reasonable, racionnal and
> inovative move that plays well with the DragonFlyBSD spirit!

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/kernel/2003-07/msg00194.html

Cheers, Mezz

Thank you finally, for a sane post on the matter.
I would question, with respect, the licensing criteria.
Postfix must have satisfied the DFSG to be in Debian Main.
I know it is, because totally free is all I use, and Postfix processes all the mail I receive.
Regards,

Weaver.