Move existing FreeBSD 4.10 install to DF?

From: Paul Grunwald <pgrunwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Dec 2004 00:18:18 GMT

I have a stable, working FreeBSD 4.10 install on my development machine.

Is it possible (and easy) to move to DragonFlyBSD without a fresh install?
If not, what should I dump/restore to make it as painless as possible?  I
have Apache2, Zope3, PHP5, MySQL4, wx200d, and Samba3 on the box now that I
don't want to reconfigure again for sport.

Thanks,
P.