Re: cdrom mount

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:41:44 +0100

On Sunday, 19. December 2004 23:13, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> On Sunday, 19. December 2004 22:56, Lukasz Byczynski wrote:
> > > maybe the user doesn't have sufficient access to the mount point?
> >
> > how i fix i???
>
> chmod/chown

for the record: appologies that for that wrong and misleading answer:

it seems like you need to *own* the mount point. i can understand that this is
confusing for first time users. should we change this behaviour or at least
add a new feature so that users that have write access to the mount point
(/cdrom etc) can use it? Thinking of it, this might also be a bad idea.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\