Re: Getting tired of 5.3

From: Jeffrey Hsu <hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:36:11 -0800

Atte Peltomaki wrote:

I've had quite recent experience with Linux, FreeBSD-5 and DragonFly. I
found Linux 2.6 being the fastest and stablest, where DFly has been
slowest. Though I think by the time dfly gets some things finished,
it'll catch up quickly.. FreeBSD felt slow partly due to the fact that
many nifty features like preemption and ule scheduler just wouldn't play
nice on my smp box.

Dfly felt the slowest or FreeBSD 5 felt the slowest?