Re: DragonFly BSD wiki

From: "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:41:17 +0100

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

There are more uses for the Wiki, and if I thought for a couple more minutes, I'd probably be able to actually think of several more good ones, but this email's just mostly to let people know of its existance. So if you've got anything to feed the Wiki, please do!

This might also be a good place for Jasse Jansson's Hardware Compatibility List.

Sascha

Yes, it would.

I also realize that I have totally forgotten to post a link! The wiki is available at:

http://www.sitetronics.com/dfwiki/

--Devon