Re: Supported hardware list

From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:24:07 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Jasse Jansson wrote:

> I want you people to supply me with the info of your working
> devices, and of course non working devices too.

  I started replying but I got lost in the details.  What is it you really
want, short listings of cards that work, or complex descriptions of a full
systems?  ("Card X works fine, but crashes my SMP system if I try to plug
in Y" to make up a possible scenario)

 (And what about motherboards and such?)

Magnus