Apache2 doesn't work on DF

From: Jedi/Sector One <dragonfly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:27:58 +0059

  Hello.

  I have some serious issues with Apache 2 and DF (fresh installation of the
latest -current).

  I'm trying to serve some NFS files through Apache 2. While Apache properly
runs, connections are randomly refused. About 60% of connections are
successful. But with about 40% of them, clients immediately get an RST.

  It looks like Apache doesn't even get the connection attempt as even with
Loglevel debug, nothing is logged when it fails. It happens with any client
(MacOS X, Linux, BSD).

  I've tried worker and prefork MPM and I tried to disable mmap() and
sendfile() with no luck. I tried WITH_EXPERIMENTAL_PATCHES just in case, but
in vain.

  Apache 2 is just installed from ports and there's no special tweak of the
system.

  Any idea?