Wanting to help

From: PJ Hyett <pjhyett@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:07:34 -0600

Hello,
I enjoy the spirit of this BSD project and I'd like to help out. I've
been using unix for over 5 years, but to be perfectly honest I really
don't know most of the nuances of the operating system (I compiled my
first kernel like 6 month ago). That having been said, I'm in my last
year of a computer science major and know c++ and java fairly well. Is
there some part of DFBSD I could help out with that isn't terribly
challenging so I can get a feel for how this process works?

Thanks,
PJ