Re: Making a bootable multi-OS DVD with bootmanager

From: Oliver Fromme <olli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Oct 2004 12:52:31 GMT

Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Op vrijdag 29 oktober 2004 12:11, schreef Oliver Fromme:
 > > Now the question is, do GRUB or CD Shell support DragonFly?
 > > Has someone already done something like that?  Does it
 > > work?  I would be very greatful for any hint or advice.
 >
 > I know GRUB does. Boot the same way as you do freebsd4. Should work like a
 > charm.

Thanks for the confirmation!

Just to make sure, you're talking about booting DF via GRUB
from DVD (or CD), right?  I do know that it works perfectly
when booting from harddisk, but using GRUB on CD/DVD is a
whole different animal.

Best regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Konrad-Celtis-Str. 72, 81369 Munich, Germany

``All that we see or seem is just a dream within a dream.''
(E. A. Poe)