Re: Stable vs Head / was Re: pf rc.d changes

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Cullen <mark.cullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:15:42 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:> The path is wrong in the rc.d/pf and rc.d/pflog scripts, and :> pf_program is wrong in /etc/defaults/rc.conf. I think I made the right :> changes...
:
: (Simon, on user@)
:
:IIRC this has been submitted an committed already. Somebody should slip :the stable tag (oh and while you're at it, slip the tag for debug :kernel stuff too?)
:
:thanks for you effort, cheers
: simon

I think we'll sync Stable up to HEAD after Joerg finishes his latest work and it has a chance to stabilize. I'll hold off further vfs
commits (but not the work) until we can do that. There are a couple of
things that are now stuck in HEAD that we really want in Stable and
I also want to roll another official snapshot.

-Matt

I look forward to that :) Stable seems to be a little bit mucked up at the moment, although it does seem to make a stable OS!

--
Internet Explorer? Try FireFox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Outlook Express? Try ThunderBird at http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/