Re: pf is dropping connections

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:53:05 +0200

On 24.10.2004, at 10:41, Mark Cullen wrote:
No ideas? I went back to ipfw allow everything rules for the night. I couldn't get logging with pf to work either. Might have helped me figured out what was going wrong.. Is it supposed to create /dev/pflog or something? I ran makedev and that didn't appear.. pflogd complained too:

pflog0 is a network device, apart from that I didn't play with logging yet :)

cheers
  simon

--
/"\