Installing X.org

From: "F.Julien" <stop-spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:15:18 +0200

Hi all !

I've just installed a fresh new dfly system and I'd like to install X.org.
I run cvsup to update both FreeBSD ports collection and DragonFly ports override.
I had X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xorg to my /etc/make.conf then I do "make install clean" in the /usr/ports/x11/xorg directory.
After 12 hours, I see the same configure script running (in loop ?). I run Dfly under vmware 4.5.2 and my machine is P4C 3Ghz with 1Go of RAM. Anyway, I can compile X.org in a reasonable time even with a debug kernel :)

Any clues ?

Thanks,

F.Julien.