Re: Mouse problems

From: <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

> Is this already documented in the handbook or not? Perhaps it should
> also be in the quick-start guide (I only had a look at that before I
> installed it).

It's not in the quick-start guide, and the handbook talks about moused,
but that's it.  Most references I've seen always go to sysmouse, and don't
talk about using the dev entry.

If you want to write something up - please do!  What with the advent of
x.org, the X section in the handbook is a bit dated, in any case.