Re: DFBSD on a Toshiba Satellite 220CDS/Xircom 56k+Modem

From: The Fronny <rloef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:18:25 -0600

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:56:48 -0600, The Fronny wrote:

All,

Can anyone point me to information on getting a Xircom cardbus card working on DF? It's something like model BEM56 or the like. I have the above Toshiba and once loaded with the .iso I have only the card as a way to get online for packages. I'm fairly ignorant of BSD's way with PCMCIA stuff, but I'm game.

You are exactly the kind of user I've been looking for my next patch,
stay tuned. :)

Joerg

Regards,

Tuned.