Re: UDP6 Multicast Bug found in kernel.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 22:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

:In trying to get dhcpv6 running on my new router, I found that udp6 multicasct
:packets weren't being delivered to userland clients. I could see them via a
:non-promiscuous tcpdump, I could ping the multicast address while the process
:using it was active, and I could see the associations via ifmcstatus.
:
:I looked in the kernel and found something suspicious. Attached is a patch.
:
:Let me know what you think.
:
:Kyle