patch to add jail.allow_raw_sockets sysctl

From: "Kevin L. Kane" <kevin.kane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:24:35 -0400

Ive created this little diff that lets you specify whether or not you
want jails to allow raw sockets(I wanted it because I got tired of
ping not working from inside my jails).  It defaults to the same
behavior as now which is to not allow jails to create raw sockets.

http://www.kevinlkane.com/~kevin/allow_raw_sockets.diff

Thanks,
Kevin

--