Hardware sensors framework and some drivers using it

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:07:00 +0300

I made the hardware senors framework originally developed in OpenBSD work
in DragonFly. The porting work from OpenBSD is not done by me, but by
Constantine A. Murenin <mureninc at gmail.com> as GSoC 2007 project for
FreeBSD. I only adapted it for DragonFly.

The announce from Constantine is here:
http://www.nabble.com/GSoC2007:-cnst-sensors.2007-09-13.patch-p12667739.html

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~hasso/sensors-01-framework.patch contains
the framework itself - the kernel code, sensorsd daemon and patches for
sysctl(8) and systat(1). Sensorsd daemon isn't much tested due to lack
of hardware drivers.

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~hasso/sensors-02-coretemp.patch contains
the coretemp(4) driver for Intel Core on-die thermal sensors. Coretemp(4)
uses the sensors framework.

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~hasso/sensors-03-it-and-lm.patch contains
it(4) and lm(4) drivers for some common hardware monitor chips. Note that
only chips attached to ISA are supported. I don't have any hardware to
test these with, so any tests are welcome.

If noone objects, I plan to commit this work in the weekend.

--
Hasso Tepper