Filter atapci device on Intel PRO/1000 PM

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:42:39 +0800

Hi all,

Following patch filters atapci device on Intel PRO/1000 PM (a NIC o_O)
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/1000pm.diff

The problem I have encountered is when I plugged this NIC in an
installed box, original adX containing '/' disappeared, since the
atapci device on this funny NIC took over the place of the mainboard's
atapci device.

Best Regards,
sephe

--