Re: bridge(4) input path fixing

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi all,
:
:Following patch fixes bridge serializer coverage problem and possible
:serializer ordering problem:
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/bridge.diff
:
:cpuN's msgport is used.
:
:Please review/test it.
:
:Best Regards,
:sephe

    I'm not sure tags can be ignored that way.   Tags are usually not
    allocated (I could be wrong, but that is what I remember)... instead
    they are often declared as stack variables in the calling procedure
    so they have to be stripped by the callee before returning, because
    their memory may go poof.

					<dillon@backplane.com>